- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service.
- The ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise.
- High ethical standards in business and professions and the the worthiness of all useful occupations.
- The dignifying of each member's occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
- The application of the ideal of service in each member's personal, business and community life.
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional members united in the ideal of service.
VOLUNTEERING AT SHANTI YOGA, SOUTHPORT
CPPCLO2014 Clean and arrange furniture and fittings
CPPCLO2034 Maintain storage area and cleaning equipment
CPPCMN2002 Participate in workplace safety arrangements
CPPCCL2008 Clean carpeted floors
CPPCLO2005 Maintain glass surfaces
CPPCLO2042 Clean surfaces using microfibre equipment
CPPCLO2032 Plan basic cleaning activities
CPPCLO2002 Clean hard floor surfaces
CPPCLO2011 Maintain ceiling surfaces and fittings
CPPCLO2036 Maintain external surfaces
CPPCLO2018 Sort, remove and recycle waste material
CPPCCL2009 Perform basic stain removal from carpets
CPPCLO2016 Clean wet surfaces
VOLUNTEERING AT NIRVANA WELLNESS SANCTUARY
A holistic retreat at Nirvana Wellness Sanctuary will heal, renew and inspire you, with it's focus on providing you with new perspectives, strong connections, and a greater meaning of life. Nirvana has rich roots that combine Eastern mystical (Yoga, Ayurveda, Buddhist) practices together with spiritual awakening through nature. It encompasses:
- A rich environment that supports a retreat tradition, culture, and harmony
- Relaxation through guided and non-guided activity
- A historical past that leads to its current spiritual culture
- Within a serene, remote area for meditation, yoga, and other spiritual practices
- Natural habitats and activity that connect you to the earth.
CPPCLO2045 Clean rooms for guests and residents
CPPCMN2004 Provide basic client services
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.