Our Affiliate Program is a great way to share the gifts that keep giving with your family, friends, students, patients, clients and customers. It arises as a function of our wholesale program that allows you a reward program and a share in the profits. Shanti Yoga offers a fiull range of great products, vouchers and gift ideas which are perfect for everyone.
• Treat yourself or a friend directly by buying a lifechanging service, such as a yoga class, mindfulness meditation or deep rest relaxation session, rejuvenating retreat, massage, consultation.
• Reward your team and clients with the gift of our products, such as a CD, soap, meal, yoga mat…
• Lead Tours to India with your own students.
If you're not familiar with affiliate programs, we highly encourage you to read this FAQ Affiliates page for more information. Though basic in concept, there are some technical details that will require some web programming skills to implement. Please make sure you are comfortable with our philosophy and procedures before applying for an affiliate account with us, as we won't be able to provide comprehensive help on your website.
Retreats and Courses
Lead Tours to India with your own students
Whilst we are on the home run to fully iron out the glitches on the Shanti Yoga website and launch it officially, all the ducks are in place, and if you go to the Shanti Yoga website, under the main “Tour India” button, in the pull down menu, you will find 9 tours.
On offer, is an ad hoc opportunity to:
1. Promote tours to India to individuals.
- Individuals can travel as a couple, friends, or even in small groups.
- The travellers will decide on a date which suits them.
- They will be met upon arrival into India, and fully escorted to their hotel.
- They will have English speaking guides.
- For every person you enlist who travels, you will receive 10% of their payment to Tour India.
2. Promote and take group tours to India as a tour leader
If you are able to get 10 people to travel on the same tour,
- For every person you enlist who travels, you will get paid 10%.
- For every ten people who travel on the same tour, you will receive the tour free of charge.
So you might just need 5 contacts, and they will bring their friend or partner.
You can make up a contact list and email them an invitation to travel with you.
You can decide the departure date from your city, and travel together with your group. In which case, you can look for a budget carrier, and flights that suit your schedule and life. However, be mindful of the best time to visit.
Or you can decide the arrival date in India, and your group may join you from wherever they live, which could be mixed departures from various cities, and could consist of your family, friends and students, teachers and whoever to join you in India.
In a nutshell, these tours are:inclusive of
• All breakfasts and dinners
• Meet and drop off at airports
• Land costs
• Sightseeing, entrance fees and guides
• Valid visa is required for travel to India. This can be done on line.
• Deposit of $1000 per traveller is needed for confirmation, together with passport details
• Full payment required 30 days prior to departure.
• Tour India is open to the worldwide traveller, hence all quotes are in US dollars.
NAME OF TOUR DURATION TWINSHARE SINGLE
Himalayas, the Ganges at Varanasi 7 days $1960 $2744
Golden Triangle 9 days $2520 $3528
Kerala, God’s own country 9 days $2520 $3920
Wellness at colourful Rajasthan’s Forts, Palaces, Castles 9 days $2520 $3528
Heritage Tour of India 10 days $2800 $3920
Yoga and Hiking in incredible Bhutan 11 days $3300 $4620
Grand Heritage Tour of India with Tiger Safari 15 days $4200 $5880
India Forever, Heritage Tour 15 days $4200 $5880
Kerala, God’s own country 16 days $4480 $6272
Shanti Gowans is the globally recognised author and founder of Shanti Yoga™, Meditation and Ayurveda for the self, family and community.
Shantiji has brought the concepts and practices of a healthy body and a still mind to thousands of Australians through her Yoga and Meditation programs on national television... Read more about Shantiji's biography
Travel with Shanti & Peter Gowans this November for a trip of a lifetime.